Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New-To-Me Patio Set Re-do

My patio has really been the last thing on my list of things to do. I have found myself wanting to have a place to sit outside lately, so I figured I should break down and do something about it. So far, it's had one basil plant and one empty flower pot. Great decor, right? It's minimalist to the extreme. So anyways, last time I was at my Mother's house, I was eyeing all of the extra patio furniture she has.

Now admittedly, I'm not normally one to actually ask for free stuff. I love a bargain, but I won't come out and ask. But she just had some much extra patio furniture! I decided to break down and see if she would donate some to the "Make My Porch Look Pretty" foundation. Luckily, it worked! I inherited two chairs and a glass table; all of which needed a face lift.

Three cans of Rustoleum Satin Finish in Black later, here's what we have.

Before-
Photobucket
After-
Photobucket
Before (notice the rust...)
Photobucket
A close up....
Photobucket
And after-
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment