Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vintage Vogue Recreation Project...

When I saw this online, I about died. I was in love with this idea.

Photobucket

I looked on E-Bay to see how much these magazines would cost so I could make my own wall. Well, as it turns out it costs an arm and a leg. Some of them are $49.99! It really makes me tempted to buy the new ones now, and save them until I'm 80 and go on a nice vacation with all that money.

Well, being as buying them was not an option I figured I would just recreate them! I draw almost as well as the original artist, so why not!? This is what I have so far...

Photobucket


Photobucket


I originally was going to do a grouping of four, but I keep finding more that I like! We will see how many I end up drawing. I will frame the best ones (I'm not too happy with my lettering on that first one), and just see where it goes. Either way, I'm super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment